Currently no openings
We are looking for a talented artist to join our Crew!
Experience what it’s like to work in the gaming industry. You will work in a small and professional team, on various projects ranging from Mobile to VR. In close collaboration with our Lead artist, you will create various art assets for our projects.
- Have strong fundamentals in 3D software (preferably Maya)
- Have a good understanding of Unwrapping and Texturing (Maya, Photoshop, Substance)
- Know how to create game ready assets, from design to finished product
- Have basic knowledge of (PBR) Materials in Unity
- Adept at working in Unity
- Experience with Mobile/VR
- Experience with animation in Maya and/or Unity
- Understanding how to create clean UI
- Well developed 2D skills
The Simulation Crew offers:
- A professional work environment in the heart of Nijmegen
- Varied projects ranging from mobile to VR
- Hands-on experience in the game industry
- Professional guidance and feedback during your internship
Join The Simulation Crew!
Are you a flexible and creative artist, with a broad knowledge of game development. Do you want to do more than just modeling? Fill in the form, add a motivation letter and a link to your portfolio with your latest and best work and join The Simulation Crew!
Feel free to contact us
+31 (0)24 20 222 76